Made by LEKI™ , the world reknown manufacturer of trekking and ski poles, RENT these poles to help you navigate uneven, rocky, or wintry terrain. USA customers may be confident placing orders up until two weeks prior to your departure date, international customers should allow three weeks.
- The rental period covers a period of 60 days beginning on the date we ship it to you
- IMPORTANT - We thank you for understanding that once shipped, the rental period has officially begun and the items are considered rented
- We'll ship the items to you 14 - 21 days prior to your departure date
- Please indicate your departure date in departure date form field you find during the check out process so we can stage your shipment on a timely basis
- Return the item to us within the 60 rental period and your security deposit will be returned to you
- Should the item not be returned within the 60 day rental period, we respectfully must retain the security deposit.
These poles have these Special Features:
- Packs down to 25.6 inches for packing (must be packed in your checked luggage)
- Adjustable on the trail from 43" to 57" in length
- Soft-touch grip and easily adjusting security strap with safety release
- Has 3 segments with Super Lock locking system and a maximum holding force of 308 lbs (140 kg)
- Shaft Diameter .7|.63|.55 inches
- Made of aluminium with a weight of 9.6 oz per pole
- Comes with trekking baskets and a flex tip